Delivery, set up and tear down crew needed!
Now accepting applications for the 2019 season. Jumping Bunny is in need of part-time delivery, set up and tear down crew for our busy inflatable bounce house and party rental business. Pay is PER unit delivered and varies based on type and quantity of units delivered and whether you work alone or in team. Working alone earns more money. Specific pay will be discussed when a hiring decision is made. The paid time includes 60% travel time and 40% set up/take down time.
Deliver and setup inflatables, concessions, tables and chairs and other party equipment at different events. Deliveries are usually all done in the morning to early afternoon. Pickups are done in the late afternoon / evening. You could work one shift a day or both shifts. Job is labor intensive but like everything it gets easier the more you do it. It’s also fun because you meet lots of people who are all excited to see you with the equipment they ordered, Its always a positive experience.
- Able to lift and move heavy objects – 200+ lbs with a large dolly;
- Available for weekend work is required, some weekday work is available but not required.
- Ability to pull and back up a loaded trailer;
- Job is time sensitive so being consistently on time is a must.
- Be clean cut and able to pass background and drug test.
- Respectful, honest, reliable and polite, with good communication skills.
- Valid license, car insurance
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to earn some extra money on the weekends. Saturdays are required and we try to alternate Sundays as much as possible.
If you meet our requirements, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 804-205-2624 and we will discuss and setup an interview.